Full Time & Part Time Sales Associate
We’re looking for friendly and energetic people to join our team.
Main responsibilities are cashier sales, store display, light stocking and product readiness and occasional shelf/store cleaning.
Prefer to be a fashion enthusiast. Able to build satisfied and loyal customers through engagement & conversation. Support replenishment activities as necessary and season changes.
Demonstrate sales results.
Available for weekends, opening & closing if needed.
Store Hours: Mon - Fri 12 to 7 Pm, Sat 11-8 Pm & Sun 11-6 Pm.
Competitive pay based on skills & experience.
Call 952-217-6054 or stop in at BreaZcouture (Upstairs next to Bath & Body Works) for immediate interview.
Part-time Retail Sales Associates
At Hot Topic, we’re passionate about a few things: selling fun merchandise to awesome customers. WE take pride in providing a fun and amazing shopping experience that will encourage customers to return. They’ll be impressed by your product knowledge, customer experience skills and use of the Force. Step in and step up when needed. You’ll provide leadership support and help run the store when your Manager gets pulled away. No experience? No problem, we will teach you the ropes!
To apply for the Sales Associate position, simply text WORK@HT to 2500 OR VISIT: WORKATHT.COM
Part-time Sales Associates
At Hot Topic, we’re passionate about a few things: music, pop culture and creating the most amazing in-store experience for our customers and employees.
We’re on the search for a few (3) Sales Associates who embrace the hustle of retail with a smile. A team of individuals who can master juggling 10 balls of fire at 6am or 3pm. Basically, we need associates who are willing to get the job done! Prior retail or stock and fulfillment experience is a plus!
To apply for the Sales Associate position, simply text WORK@HT to 2500 OR VISIT: WORKATHT.COM
Retail Key Holder - Part-time Manager
At Hot Topic, we’re passionate about a few things: music, pop culture and creating the most amazing in-store experience for our customers and employees. We’re on the search for a Key Holder that will be at the forefront of bringing the fandom to life. You’ll be a believer in developing talent, leading through organization, and providing the best customer service in the mall. In short, you’re a superhero.
To apply for the Key Holder position at the location, simply text WORK@HT to 2500 OR VISIT: WORKATHT.COM
Full-time Retail Sales Manager
At Hot Topic, we’re passionate about a few things: music, pop culture and our teams! We creating the most amazing in-store experience for our customers and employees. We believe that it’s important to work for a place that you LOVE and a space where you can GROW…just as you are! At Hot Topic we build a culture of Super Heroes because we embrace diversity. Come join our team and see what it’s like to be part of an incredible family.
To apply for the FT Assistant Manager position, simply text WORK@HT to 2500 OR VISIT: WORKATHT.COM
Supplies excellent customer experience, operation controls and merchandise presentation. Supports client experience throughout all touchpoints. Communicates and collaborates with positive intent. Flexible hours are available. Apply in-store or online at https://www.lanebryant.com/content/careers
Part-time Assistant Manager
Part-time sales associate
Victoria's Secret/PINK Shop
Managers name: Kathia
Applicants please apply online: https://careers.victoriassecret.com/
Location: 136 Burnsville
At LensCrafters, we love eyes and we care about the people behind them.
LensCrafters is the largest optical retailer in North America with 1,000+ stores and as part of an eyewear industry leader, Luxottica, our love of eyes and higher standard of quality have made LensCrafters a leader in vision care for over 35 years.
With a career at LensCrafters, you’ll find yourself learning, growing, and interacting with some of the most passionate and talented people in the business. At the same time, you’ll be helping people look and see their best.
The Sales Associate delivers the brand value proposition – Set the standard of quality in eye care and eyewear by ensuring every patient and customer has the best experience in every LensCrafters every time. Helps establish LensCrafters as the premier destination for all vision needs within the community. Creates exceptional value in the lives of customers by delivering legendary customer service & perfectly crafted high quality eyewear which exceeds our customers’ expectations. Ensures customers are always happy and satisfied with their experience.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Greets all customers with a warm welcome. Shows urgency in providing service to customers & satisfying their needs; attracts new customers.
• Explores the needs & priorities of customers & links to store offerings, including eye exam.
• Is attentive to details, asks follow up questions for clarity, and consults with Optician as needed.
• Performs work accurately & thoroughly. Offers perfect product solutions. Demonstrates superior product knowledge; accurately describes the features & benefits of all products using the appropriate tools.
• Assists customers in selecting products. Suggests improvements & recommends solutions. Shows patience & courtesy to indecisive or hard-to-please customers.
• Anticipates problems; explores underlying reasons for issues; strives to develop long-term solutions & ensures customers are satisfied.
• Possesses the ability to multi-task & demonstrates the ability to prioritize & manage time with competing priorities.
• Custom fits glasses & precisely places prescription in lenses.
• Commits to delivery date and time, sets expectations for pick up, seeks feedback about experience and asks for referrals. Genuinely expresses gratitude and thanks the customer.
• Strives to achieve exceptional results on goals & competencies.
• Accurately operates associate tablet & terminal, collects proper payment & retains proper change/paperwork for all transactions.
• Presents, celebrates & educates at customer pick-up.
• Takes pride in the appearance of store & shows initiative to keep displays & inventory clean, attractive & organized. Secures all company assets under one’s control.
• Informs management of potential safety opportunities.
• Actively participates & contributes to store meetings and morning team huddles.
• Possesses a can-do spirit & strong drive for results; self-motivated with a desire for continual learning & improvement.
• Adheres to attendance & daily time keeping requirements.
• Adheres to all company policies & procedures.
• Sells on your feet 80%-100% of the time.
• Consistently maintains proper dress code, including name tag & associate tablet.
• Other duties may be assigned as business needs dictate.
• High School graduate or equivalent
• Strong customer service skills
• Strong basic math skills
• Effective selling skills
• Familiarity with point of sale system, computers & calculators
• Embrace new technology & change
• Knowledge of current store merchandise
• Customer service & retail experience
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Luxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please call the Luxottica Ethics Compliance Hotline at 1-888-887-3348 or e-mail HRCompliance@luxotticaretail.com (be sure to provide your name and contact information for either option so that we may follow up in a timely manner).
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, social origin, social condition, being perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual aggression or stalking, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, ancestry, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law. Native Americans receive preference in accordance with Tribal Law.
PT Assistant Manager
Assists Store Manager in achievement of financial objectives and company strategies. Assures the customer experience in-store exceeds their expectations. Development and training of associates. Retail experience preferred. Apply in-store or online at jobs.caleres.com.
Join our Team! Applebee's is looking for individuals who enjoy guest services in a fast-paced environment. Looking for all shifts, full-time or part-time. Text 'APPLY' to 97211, or apply in person.
JCPenney Position - We are looking for 3-5 part-time associates ASAP! Looking for associates who can work primarily Monday-Friday and some Sundays.
Positions include customer service and sales, pricing and signing, and partnering with other team members when additional support is needed.
Please apply in-store or at https://jobs.jcp.com.
Must be 18 years of age. Basic retail/customer service position. Must be available on weekends.
Apply In-store and online at indeed.com.
Store phone: 952-892-6745
4 Less Tech
This sales representative position is fun and exciting. It is based on hourly rate plus commission, so the sky is the limit. We strive to provide excellent customer service, generate knowledge about our products and services to our customers, while maintaining the best price possible. In this position your main focus will be phone sales, repairs and offering cell phone services. If you love to make connections wherever you go and love focusing on personal and company goals, this position would be a perfect fit for you.
Please apply in store!